ANIMARKT PITCHING 2019 IS WAITING FOR YOUR PROJECT
ANIMARKT pitching competition is open for short puppet animation projects from all over the world. Projects from Poland, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Estonia, Germany, Ukraine, Lithuania and Latvia will be prioritized.
Submitted project have to accomplish following requirements:
- film in development,
- film up to 30 minutes,
- at least 80 % of the film will be in puppet animation technique.
Special Selection Committee. will chose 15 projects that will be presented in front of an international jury on 11 October 2019.
Registration deadline is 7 August.
ANIMARKT PITCHING 2019 PRIZES:
– Two special accolades from CeTA Film Studio (Center for Audiovisual Technology in Wrocław), namely vouchers worth PLN 60,000 (ca €14.000) and PLN 40,000 (ca €9.300), which will entitle the winners to using the studio for producing their films.
– Co-production Award sponsored by Folimage.
– Distribution Award by Radiator IP Sales. The company will choose one pitched project for commercial and festival distribution.
– Dragonframe 4 licence with a Bluetooth keypad.
– Ale kino+ Award. The TV channel will buy the license rights for one pitched project when it’s finished.
– Accreditation for MIFA 2020 at Annecy Festival.
– Expert consultations with puppet maker Marcin Zalewski, available at the production stage of the awarded project.
– APA LAB/OUR FEST Residency Award, consisting of a 2 weeks writing and development residence in the Animation Production Center Quirino Cristiani in Cordoba, including accommodation in the castle, or in a house close to the castle. Also including mentoring/development consultancy in scriptwriting, production and art for development stage, and meetings with producers, considering international co-production fund for animation in Cordoba (Argentina).