We have already closed submissions for this year’s edition of ANIMARKT Pitching. However feel invited to join us on October 11th to see all presentations in competition.
The list of projects selected for the pitching competition will be announced on August 27th.
The 2nd edition of ANIMARKT Pitching for short puppet animation projects will include:
- pitching training with tutors experienced in animation production and promotion – a great way to gain practical skills on how to pitch and promote the project;
- pitching competition – a chance to be awarded with:
– a contribution in-kind in the amount of: 60 000 PLN, 40 000 PLN sponsored by the Audiovisual Technology Center (CeTA)
– accreditation for MIFA 2019 in Annecy (France) sponsored by CITIA
– sound post-production at PLAYADE SOUND STUDIO sponsored by Piotr Kubiak (5 days at studio + sound engineer)
– Ale kino+ Special Award (TV channel Ale kino+ will buy a licence rights for pitched projects when they are ready)
– special offer from DitoGear (50% discount for buying the equipment if short is produced outside Poland – without the costs of shipment; free hiring of the equipment if the short is produced in Poland or 50% discount for buying the equipment)
– one licence for Dragonframe 4 + Keypad
– one year subscription of FestivalWhizz for one film
ANIMARKT pitching competition is open for short puppet animation projects from all over the world. Projects from Poland, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Estonia, Germany, Ukraine, Lithuania and Latvia will be prioritized.
Submitted project had to accomplish following requirements:
- film in development,
- film up to 26 minutes,
- at least 80 % of the film will be in puppet animation technique.
To read pitching’s REGULATIONS click HERE